《 2019/20年度入學辦法 》
無論取錄與否，本園將於 2018 年 12 月21日或以前以電郵及郵寄通知書予家長。
K1 ： 2019年8月底
K2-K3 ： 2019年9月
"2019/20 K1 Admission Arrangements" Flowchart provided by EDB
1. If parents cannot present the “2019/20 RC” to the KG concerned their child has been admitted to during the “centralised registration dates”, the KG may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application to EDB within the designated period.
2. If an applicant is admitted after the “centralised registration dates”, he/she is still required to submit the “2019/20 RC” for registration. If an applicant wishes to change school after registering with a KG, he/she is required to get back the “2019/20 RC” from the KG with which he/she has registered. Upon getting back the “2019/20 RC” from a KG, the KG concerned will no longer reserve the place for the applicant. Normally, the registration fee paid to the KG with which the applicant has registered will not be refunded.
Our kindergarten will under "The Free Quality KG Education Scheme" and will handle admissions under the "Admission Arrangement provided by EDB for the 2019/20 School Year". For registration certificate application, please click this link http://www.edb.gov.hk.
Children aged 3-5 (Birth on or before 31st December, 2016)
Please fill in the application form and return with the following documents:
1. A copy of Hong Kong Birth Certificate
2. 2 Recent Photos within the last 6 months (1.5 X 2 inch)
3. Admission fee $40
4. 2 Prepaid return envelopes
5. A copy of Academic report (If applicable)
611 Tree of Life Kindergarten, P3, Podium D, Riviera Gardens, 2-12 Yi Lok Street, Tsuen Wan.
Application form can be collected at reception or download here(Please print on both side)
School-based Admission Mechanism
- We will interview every applicant
- Interview format and arrangements:
A small group interview with songs and story-telling, as well as individual conversation.
- Admission criteria
- Parents agree with School Mission
- Siblings studying in 611 Tree of Life Kindergarten
- Interview Performance of the applicant
Announcement of Admission Results
Applicants will receive the result notification by mail and email on or before 21st December 2018.
* If the session applied for has no more vacant places, the school has the right to allocate the applicant to other time slot.
Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child within “Centralized Registration Dates” and also by submitting the original of the “2019/20 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee of HKD$970.
- If parents do not complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school, the right of registration will be forfeited.
- If parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2019/20 RC” and the registration fee will be forfeited.
Applicants on the waiting list
If there is any vacancy, the school will offer to applicants according to their performance. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “2019/20 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee HK$970.
School Commence :
K1 ：The End of August, 2019
K2-K3 ：September, 2019